fredag 15 mars 2013

dr Krall from the beginning until now.


A long story short.

  I am a retired dj and aspiring musician. My dj career lasted for over 10 years and included several gigs and residencys abroad. I started composing music 1991 on an Amiga 500 where you had 4 channels and a maxiumum of 32 samples with 8-bit quality to work with. I composed lots of music on the Amiga, the latest in 1996. Many of my tunes where used in Demos and other productions. Sometime around 1994 me and a couple of friends (Jerker Hammarberg, Dennis Berglöf, Daniel Lundin and me Joakim Eliasson) put our synthesizers together and built a studio. We also formed the band Psi-Q but we had some problems to unite all of our different wills and we fell apart and went back to composing music on our own.

  When Psi-Q broke up a new constellation formed it was me and Daniel Lundin that started to compose music together. We called ourselves Toys of unconsciousness (Thanks Dennis) and the music leaned towards trance and hardtrance. In 1996 we arranged a Raveparty in the small town of Hudiksvall. This was the only livepreformance we made but this woke my interrest to dj.
 I started to dj 1996 and soon got bored to play in Hudiksvall. So I looked for gigs in other towns and found gigs in Gävle and Stockholm amongst others. I'm going to list my gigs and residencies on top of my head:

  • Statt, Hudiksvall
  • Etage, Gävle
  • Dollhouze flanör, Gävle
  • Corner, Västerhaninge
  • Earls Court, Borås
  • Casablanca, Magaluf, Mallorca, Spanien
  • Centralhotellet CH, Gävle
  • Magasinet, Upplands Väsby
  • Farbror & co, Upplands Väsby
  • Mingel Room & Bar, Upplands Väsby
  • Bruns, Hudiksvall
  • BCM Café, Magaluf, Mallorca, Spanien
  • Allemans Bar & Matsal, Stockholm
  • Kolingsborg, Stockholm
  • Saxo, Magaluf, Mallorca, Spanien
  • Safari, Linköping
  • Sandra, Vimmerby
  • La Scala, Oskarshamn
  • Statshotellet, Västervik
  • Platå, Linköping
  • The Green Parrot, Magaluf, Mallorca, Spanien
  • Bells Nightclub, Alcudia, Mallorca, Spanien
  • K2, Sandviken
  • Underbar, Sandviken
  • O'learys, Sandviken
  • Hotell Ferrum, Kiruna
  • Hotellet, Ockelbo
  I retired as a dj 2006. I was fed up at the moment and had nothing more to give. Now I feel different but I'm not up to date with music. I just installed FL Studio on my computer and I'm starting to learn how to use it. So hopefully you'll hear lots of new music from me soon.

  If you want to listen to my old Amiga tunes you can do it here: Soundcloud - dr Krall

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar