fredag 15 mars 2013

I've found FL Studio!

I have searched a long time..


  To find a studioprogram that is easy to use and have descent softsynths. Now I've finally found it. I recently installed FL Studio 9 on my computer and so far it seems good. I have tried Reason but found the softsynths too few and not enough programable. FL Studio has a wide variety of softsynths that also are extremley programable. My USB-keyboard is vorking fine with the software which I was uncertain of since the keyboard is quite old.

  Now, installing good software doesn't make the music come automatically. I realise that it has been almost 20 years since i composed music latest. It's difficult if you have an idea but you can't get it out because of technical difficultys. Like programming the synthesizers to sound the way you want and editing the tracks. I'm in the beginning of learning how to compose music. This is very different from composing music on the old Amiga. If you want to you can listen to some of my old Amiga tunes here: Soundcloud - dr Krall


  Hopefully you will soon be able to enjoy new tracks from dr Krall on Soundcloud Make sure to add me as a friend on Facebook: deetroy (dr Krall). Send a short message so I know who you are. Also follow me on Twitter: dr_Krall Keep following this blogg on: drkrall38 at Blogspot.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar